Tuesday, January 12, 2010

enough of that day this, day that stuff!


Okay it has been a few days since I last blogged, why does this sound like a confessional? Anyway, life has been busy! My computer guy turned a 15 minute project into a 4 day project, however on the bright side...I asked for an Acura type software at a "if you can drag it you can have it price" and he gave me a Black Range Rover decked out and still at the drag it price! I'm very happy :)


Forwarding my new domain to my photo site and forwarding my old domain to my new one which will...you know. Working on my logo, yet again, thinking I may go with something very simple as choosing my font and then wait for the logo. Much cheaper I think...budget is calling and I can't afford the call, ya hear me?


One of my events that I have done for 5 years now, is going to use one of my photos for their shirts this year, I'm honored :)

No comments:

Post a Comment