Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3


Worked on new logo today...went from fancy to simple and easy to read :) I like it, classic, simple, but elegant, black and white...sounds like me! Funny how that works isn't it. Okay, now working on new business cards yippee this is great fun! Going from part-time to full-time is a big change. Everything that I did before down to my logo was rushed and I knew it was only temporary. This is the real deal now...mister! Permanent marker serious!


Oh yes, and my photo for today: Photos for a family of 5 + a dog, for more Christmas cards, walking down to the posing area gave me some great shots of the kids looking more natural. I love this photo...maybe because it reminds me of myself when I was little, the sun setting behind her on the open water, tells me that the possibilities are endless...I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment