Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2




Okay this isn't so bad, a little problem with the whole password thing and remembering which email account I used to set this little booger up with :D and we're off!!!!!




Working on updating my website photos and products, big pain in the bottom half, but it must be done. Humbling to look at other photographers blogs and see how this really hasn't started out to look anything like their blogs.




Note to self...must have lots of photos to pull off "Pro Photo Blog" will try to remember that. Oh right, let me add a photo for today...ummm okay here it goes...


*** This photo from a great family wanting their Christmas Card photos. I think this was the fastest shoot I have ever done, must have been it was the week before Christmas and she still needed to send them out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment