Saturday, August 28, 2010

Helping out those who help others

I had the pleasure to photograph and the honor to meet all of the volunteers for the Hearts Afire Medical Outreach  Missions. These wonderful people are the behind the scenes that make medical missions in Haiti, Africa and other places in real need of medical help. Some of the Doctors that go out into the field, putting their safety aside to help others were there also.

They had a 50's themed party to thank all of the volunteers, with all the 50's music, egg cream sodas and hula hoops you could handle. There was a beautiful '55 Lincoln in the prettiest shade of blue for me to photograph the guests with.

I don't have an M.D. after my name, but it doesn't mean that I can't volunteer some of my time and give back to the ones that are helping others. It was really a great night and everyone seemed to have a great time...including me, I now have a really cute pair of those pink retro shades...love them!

Corinne Noel †

No comments:

Post a Comment