Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wedding season is coming again


This past winter I have found myself doing parties, outdoor sports, indoor events, but the weddings have been no where to be found. Until today...Just had my first lead of the season and I'm getting excited with the thought of tool and lace and a picture of forever.


This is a wedding I did last year, the bride was beautiful and her home had every photo-op available without taking her to another location or bringing ANYTHING!!


I think today is the start of the warmer weather coming back...I don't really miss it. Maybe I do, but I really don't like being stuck to my leather seats, or my makeup dripping down my face before I get to my destination.


It can always be worse, if this is the worst that happens, I'm blessed :)

1 comment: