Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lost in space or just in the middle of life...


Things have been really busy! If you ask me with what, I will roll my eyes, start counting on my fingers while I whisper to myself task after task and then the answer will be, "I don't really know!" Sometimes we all get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life and we don't really know how to explain what happened, it's like a car accident..."I was driving along and the next thing I remember...I woke up here!" I woke up today and that's where I am...I know where I am, just unsure of where I was or what I have been doing :) I'm sure it was important to ME and a step toward improving ME and that's all that matters :)


Working with one of my sittings from last month, album issues, plenty of inexpensive albums and tons of very expensive ones, but the middle man is hard to find. Ordered one album from a company, not up to my standards, they want a picture of the album sent to them...why? I just want a credit! Anyway, that's another issue for another day.


Here is a photo that I took of a little girl, fun shoot outdoors. Kids are great, they must have 50 expressions in a minute, capturing them is the challenging part :)

No comments:

Post a Comment